Tucson wedding dude

Marriage License Information

Before I can perform your wedding ceremony, you'll need to obtain a marriage license from the County Clerk's office. To do that, both bride and groom need to physically appear at the Civil Window of the County Clerk's Office to sign a Marriage License Application, and obtain an actual license. The Civil Window is located on the 1st floor of the Pima County Superior Court Building at 110 W. Congress Street.

Before you go, be sure to check the County Clerk Website. Their site provides the most up to date information on hours of operation, restrictions, fees, and other information you'll want to know before taking the trip downtown.

Once you have your license, you're ready to go!!! Just bring that license with you to the ceremony, along with two adult witnesses.